Transcript Requests and Education Verifications

For High School Diploma Transcripts, High School Diploma Graduation Verifications, or Enrollment Verifications:

Please use this link to request a High School Diploma transcript, Enrollment Verification, or Graduation Verification:

F.A.C.E. Transcript, Enrollment Verification, or Graduation Verification Request Link


For GED Transcripts:

Please use this link to request a GED Transcript:

GED.Com Transcript Request Link

*If your GED records cannot be found at the Transcript Request Link, please contact the California Department of Education (CDE)’s High School Equivalency (HSE) Office at [email protected] or 916-445-9438.


Diploma Reprint Request:

We may be able to reprint your diploma if you graduated with your high school diploma during the following years: 1990, 1992, 2001, 2003, 2006-2023. Please complete the form below to request a reprint and we will let you know if we can process the request. If we can, the diploma must be picked up by the graduate with a valid government issued picture ID and it will cost $20 with cash or credit card.

Diploma Reprint Request Form